Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren to share books that have arrived in the mail.

I was delighted to get two ARCS in my mailbox this week that I am very eager to read and review for my blog. They are:
The Haunting of Charles Dickens, by Lewis Buzbee (release in November);
Selling Hope, by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb, (release in November).
Thanks so much to Feiwel and Friends/Macmillan for both of these.

And my librarian friend who was lucky enough to go from California to BEA brought me two ARCS that were also on my radar:
Annexed, by Sharon Dogar (release in October) and Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (release in September).

Here are the covers:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bunch of books. I have Annexed as well and am planning on reading it this summer.

Happy Reading!

brenda

Leanna Elle said...

Nice books! I want to read Annexed for sure. I plan to download it from Netgalley soon.

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

Based on cover art alone... Wildthorn WINS!

Rebecca Herman said...

I really want to read SELLING HOPE. Great books!

Marg said...

That cover for Wildthorn is gorgeous!